Synopsis to be announced.
- On August 31, 2016, the second season was announced through a trailer published across social media, listing the titles of the nine episodes.
- The announcement trailer revealed that the season will be set in the fall of 1984, a year after the previous season. Matt Duffer said the opening scene will not take place in Hawkins, and that "we will venture a little bit outside of Hawkins."
- The episode title is a reference to the 1979 fantasy/science-fiction film of the same name and may also reference Max, one of the second season's new characters.
- This episode has the only episode title besides "Holly, Jolly" which does not begin with "The".
- ↑ "Stranger Things season 2: Duffer Brothers reveal details" Entertainment Weekly. August 31, 2016.
|Episodes of Stranger Things|
|Articles may contain spoilers|