Synopsis to be announced.
- On August 31, 2016, the second season was announced through a trailer published across social media, listing the initial titles of the nine episodes.
- The announcement trailer revealed that the season will be set in the fall of 1984, a year after the previous season. Matt Duffer said the opening scene will not take place in Hawkins, and that "we will venture a little bit outside of Hawkins."
- The episode title is a reference to the 1979 fantasy/science-fiction film of the same name and may also reference Max, one of the second season's new characters.
- Along with "The Pollywog," "Madmax" is one of two known season two chapter titles that did not change as of October 9, 2017. "Madmax" was the only chapter title to not move to a different chapter, though, for "The Pollywog" used to be episode six's title, now transferred to episode three.
- ↑ "Stranger Things season 2: Duffer Brothers reveal details" Entertainment Weekly. August 31, 2016.
|Episodes of Stranger Things|
|Articles may contain spoilers|