This article or section reveals details on the upcoming second season. Read at your own discretion...
Personality and traits
Max is tough and confident. Her appearance, behavior, and pursuits are more typical of boys than of girls in her era. Because of her difficult relationship with her stepbrother, Billy, she has grown protective of her past and generally suspicious of those around her. She's also good on a skateboard, which she uses to get around pretty much everywhere.
- Max and Billy are stepsiblings. They have a complicated history and difficult relationship. Billy would often treat Max in a controlling, domineering fashion.
Behind the scenes
The character was first revealed in a casting call obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. Matt Duffer said they did a "wide, wide search for one new kid that we're adding. She's a cool new character," most likely alluding to Max. On October 14, 2016, it was announced that actress Sadie Sink had been cast for the role.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxHArvurErc&t=57s An interview from the 2017 Producers Guild Awards, January 20, 2017.
- ↑ "Stranger Things season 2 plot revealed" Entertainment Weekly. February 9, 2017.
- ↑ "Meet Stranger Things' Season 2 Villain, Billy" TV Guide. June 10, 2017.
- ↑ "'Stranger Things': Meet the 3 New Characters Joining Season 2" The Hollywood Reporter. September 1, 2016.
- ↑ "The Duffer Brothers Are Reading Your 'Stranger Things' Reddit Theories" The Hollywood Reporter. October 12, 2016.
- ↑ "Stranger Things adds new cast members for season 2" Entertainment Weekly. October 14, 2016.
|Characters in Stranger Things|
|Articles may contain spoilers.|